FUCK this place im back FUCK this place im back

so good..

it's an amazing masterpiece i've got to admit..

Little Fighter Alpha Ch.7 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.7

good job on the movie.

hey anson great work, if you win daily tonight, you can come over to my room and i'll give you a late birthday present. lol

MaxR responds:

lol cool, let's celebrate after this.

Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

that was freaky.

hey evil-dog i love your work, i was wondering if you could help me design a background for my movie. e-mail me at anzcorpsbc@yahoo(dot)com, thanks.

Evil-Dog responds:

hmm....no? hehe

The Little Fighter Movie The Little Fighter Movie

it was decent, but keep trying

As one of the editors for one of the most sucessful little fighter series on newgrounds. I know that you need a good story line, and you just can't do some random plot. Each character needs detailed personalities. I could tell there was little effort put on this movie. I'm sure everyone would just like to put in the powerful characters in the movie and fight without a plot. Like a random right with fire and ice. See with a plot once the two rivals clash the great fight would be even greater. It's great to have others make these movies. it's great to feel that our movies have inspired others to make other little fighter movies.

Metroid Confusion: Part 2 Metroid Confusion: Part 2

pretty good

the graphics were great and the rain effect and all during the first scene and then the graphic quality dropped maybe you got lazy or something.

Metroid Confusion: Part 1 Metroid Confusion: Part 1

cool let us see if part 2 is better

I just watched part 1 because i saw that part 2 was out, so i decided to watch part 1 first. It was pretty good, i don't play the games. Oh so that's what a metriod is.

Kangaroo Kangaroo

not worthy of mordor.

ummm way too short, maybe because you got a few movies people are going easy on you but i can't let that stand. movies should be judge by its content, not anything else.

SeizureDog responds:

Ack! The evil mordorian approaches! And fyi, people never have gone easy on me. I mean look at this, a 6.33/10.00 review score and almost about to be blammed. How many blammed movies have you seen with reviews like that? Also, a movie should be judged on its quality. Not content. Good 5 sec movie trumps boring 5 min movie ;)

Newgrounds Versus Round 3 Newgrounds Versus Round 3

your movie smells

i think your movie was pretty crappy, and its over rated people give you 10s just because your well known and i don't appreciate that. I don't appreciate you disrespecting other people's movie just because you got a 2nd place, c'mon 2nd place is still good. Gosh your pretty poor begging people for money aren't ya? the first movie was better than the second, and the girls boobs are just circles c'mon, i'm being honest i'd like more newgrounders to do the same. k here now i'd like to submit this and we'll see your review average now.

Little Fighter Alpha Ch.3 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.3

i can honestly feel it hitting the home page

this movie rocked! if you haven't seen the other 2 movies watch them.

Little Fighter Alpha Ch.1 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.1

wow good stuff

good stuff ''Max'' it lasted a whole newgrounds day right now its 12:13 eastern time baby! your score went from 1.98-2.00 good job man! my vote.